Offline Blade

• Either Lead, Follow or get out of the way
    • View Profile
Lineage2
« on: March 11, 2007, 11:16:22 am »
anyone interested in Lineage2 ? except DC members.
Re: Lineage2
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 04:57:54 pm »
never downloaded seeing the download size.. might pick it up again, now that our provider's gonna up the bw to 2Mbps, I might try it...

Daelin

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 03:42:36 pm »
Here, we downloaded on 512KBPS you know. ;)

That's a few GB per night, haha. But it's a pretty good game and finding a nice server is the only thing you gotta do. We found L2-Europe (see link below).

It's a new server so it has only a few people playing, but it would be cool to have you guys there as well.

http://www.l2-europe.com/howtoplay.php

Offline Rav

• KTHX!
  • Gamer.LK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 09:46:25 am »
I can't seen to get it working :( Password errors, and sometimes logging in just dsnt respond. Their help forums isnt very helpful :P.

Offline Anoren

• Death Company
  • [DC] Ace of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Death Company
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 11:09:36 pm »
Hmmm, that's weird. I'm not entirely sure what's up but I'll try to help you sort it out. Firstly, always check that the server is up first (It's given in the top left hand area of the site http://www.l2-europe.com) - It should say Online not Could Connect!.
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 03:40:21 pm »
is ti worth playing? i need to knw .. i might try it some day..

Offline Anoren

• Death Company
  • [DC] Ace of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Death Company
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 06:48:06 pm »
It's worth playing if you're an RPG fan. Besides, we play on a free server so no cost to you really :).
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 10:10:08 pm »
ZOMGZ.. im such a rpg fan.. i mean i loveee it... wats the game about..? ill get it :) where to dl?
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 10:11:23 pm »
also how do u get that mithril knight , linege 2 and stuff as ur sig? also te dota plaayer ting.. i hav no clue :) only 13 so...

Offline Anoren

• Death Company
  • [DC] Ace of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Death Company
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 11:14:53 am »
That's actually my userbar Oblivion. The Mithril Knight bit is there because I'm also part of that clan (The Mithril Knights). With regard to how to get on L2, please check http://www.l2-europe.com for instructions.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 01:15:37 pm »
no no i mean how to get that? im clueles.. cause its soo cool.. like shading and showing something else... do u knw the site or something to get it from?

Offline Anoren

• Death Company
  • [DC] Ace of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Death Company
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 09:50:15 am »
Oh right, well a friend did it for us, so I'm not entirely sure but I think it involves using a photo editor of sorts to stitch them together with a few transition effects and output a gif.

Offline riptide

• KTHX
  • Real men play RTS.
    • View Profile
    • gamer.lk
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 11:55:16 am »
Grab the trial version of Advanced Gif Animator and take it for a spin. ;-) A quick google should turn up many other little programs that do the same thing as well. So have a look around, create some images of the same size in your editor of choice, and then stick them together using one of these little tools.

Of course, both Adobe Imageready and Paintshop Pro handle animated gifs out of the box. Googling for a tutorial for your image editor of choice should bring up plenty of ways to do this. Rav also might be of help here, he's our resident gfx hax0r. :p
Please read the Forum RMF.

Offline Onca

• kthx. [FD]
  • 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 03:58:15 pm »
gfx haxor xD, photoshop does handle GIF's but you can get better quality using macromedia flash(which is hellava expansive and confuzzling)
And if you want to know how he got the transitions between the different tags, it must have been difficult since there are very few gif animating software(s) give good quality animations as well and have transitions for selection.
back to topic, is L2 free? Im just too damn lazy to find out :P

Offline Anoren

• Death Company
  • [DC] Ace of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Death Company
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 10:57:51 pm »
Yes, we play on a free server, so yes it is free.